Week of October 18, 2020
Dear Residents, Family members and Legal Representatives,
We want to thank you for your ongoing support and understanding during this pandemic. We are committed to providing you with updated information on a regular basis. We currently have two staff members that are positive for COVID-19. The staff members are asymptomatic and recovering at home
Indoor visitation is going very well and will continue to be offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00am to 11:00am and 5:30pm to 6:30pm. On Tuesday and Thursday visiting hours will be offered 9:00am to 11:00am and 1:00pm to 4:00pm. As always, we will continue to accommodate face time visits by appointment. Please contact Dolores Medina, Activity Director to schedule a time at (401) 231-7016, ext. 520.
In order to keep our residents, staff and your family member safe, here is a run-down of what you need to know:
- Reservation times will be determined by the resident’s responsible party calling our reception desk for a scheduled time slot.
- Unannounced visits are not permitted.
- Staff members will sanitize visitors’ hands upon entrance and departure.
- Each visitor will be required to have a temperature taken and complete a questionnaire to ensure a safe visit.
- Visitors must be 18 years old or older.
- Visits are limited to 2 persons per resident for 20-30 minutes.
- No Physical contact is allowed and social distance will be enforced.
- No food, beverages, or gifts are allowed to be given to the resident.
- Visits will take place in the Activity room. The entrance to the Activity room is in the front of the building.
- Visitors need to properly wear face coverings when approaching the premises, and once screening has taken place, will be provided a surgical-grade face mask to wear during the visit if they do not already have one.
- All visits will be monitored by a staff member.
- Seating and high touch areas will be disinfected with CDC-approved sanitizing agent and drying time will be observed before the next visit.
- Visitors must monitor themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days after their visit. If symptoms occur, isolate at home and notify the facility.
Kerri Ann Cerra, RN, NHA