March 7, 2021
Dear Family members and Legal Representatives,
We had a great turnout of residents and staff that received the vaccine. We are happy to report we continue to be COVID-19 free.
Last week the facility resumed visitation in our activity room for our family members and legal representatives. Visiting hours are offered from Monday thru Friday 9:00am to 11:00am and 1:00pm to 4:00pm. As always we continue to accommodate face time visits by appointment. Please contact the Activity Department at 401-231-7016.
In order to keep our residents, staff and your family safe, we need to implement visits under a strict set of rules. Here is a rundown of what you need to know:
- Reservation times will be determined by the residents’ responsible party calling our reception desk for a scheduled time slot.
- Indoor visitation is for non-infected, asymptomatic residents and those not required to quarantine.
- Visits may be cancelled by our team for any reason including inclement weather
- Unannounced visits are not permitted.
- Staff members will sanitize visitors’ hands upon entrance and departure
- Each visitor will be required to have a temperature taken and complete a questionnaire to ensure a safe visit.
- Visitors must be 18 years old or older
- Visits are limited to 2 persons per resident for 30 minutes
- No physical contact is allowed and social distance will be enforced.
- Visits will take place in the Activity room not a resident room.
- Visitors need to properly wear face coverings.
- All visits will be monitored by a staff member.
- Seating and high touch areas will be disinfected with CDC approved sanitizing agents and drying times will be observed before the next visit.
We ask for your understanding of and strict adherence to our list of rules for visitation. On behalf of the entire Hebert Health Center community, I want to thank each of you for your continued patience and prayers.