A comfortable, compassionate and safe environment that values and respects each resident’s individual needs. Our experienced and professional staff is committed to providing a seamless plan of coordinated care as an entire team.
Week of August 9, 2020
Dear Residents, Family members and Legal Representatives,
Our Phase 1 visitation hours have changed slightly for the upcoming week. Visiting hours for all units will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00am -11:00am and Monday thru Friday 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
Reuniting our residents with their loved ones in person is having such a positive effect! Seeing the joy this brings to their faces during a visit makes us grateful to be able to offer this opportunity. Weekend visits are still not available during Phase 1.
In order to keep our residents, staff and your family members safe from the potential coronavirus exposure, we need to implement visits under a very strict set of rules. Here is a run-down of what you need to know:
• Reservation times will be determined by the resident’s responsible party calling our reception desk for a scheduled time slot.
• Visits may be cancelled by our team for any reason including inclement weather.
• Unannounced visits are not permitted.
• Staff members will sanitize visitors’ hands upon entrance and departure.
• Each visitor will be required to have a temperature taken and complete a questionnaire to ensure a safe visit.
• Visitors must be 18 years old or older.
• Visits are limited to 2 persons per resident for 20-30 minutes.
• No Physical contact is allowed and social distance will be enforced.
• No food, beverages, or gifts are allowed to be given to the resident.
• Visits will take place outdoors in the protected designated area of the front parking lot.
• Visitors need to properly wear face coverings when approaching the premises, and once screening has taken place, will be provided a surgical-grade face mask to wear during the visit if they do not already have one.
• All visits will be monitored by a staff member.
• Seating and high touch areas will be disinfected with CDC-approved sanitizing agent and drying time will be observed before the next visit.
• To ensure fairness, every resident will have the opportunity for a visit with their loved ones before more appointments are scheduled.
• Virtual visitation will continue to be offered on a scheduled basis.
We ask for your understanding of and strict adherence to our PHASE 1 list of rules for visitation. If you are not feeling well or have had any risk of coronavirus exposure, we ask that you do not visit.
Kerri Ann Cerra, RN, NHA
Back To Top
To all my friends:
I want to thank you all for the excellent care you all gave me. Especially the wonderful woman who came every morning to give me my medication and take my blood pressure. Thank you for tucking me in every night. You got me through a few tough times with your kindness and love. Also, there's no better Therapist. There are two who come to my house, each coming twice a week. I thank you all so very much. Also, everyone else, too numerous to mention. You are all real pros who can be proud of your jobs. Again, I thank you all, it's appreciated so very much. God bless.
Love you all.
We would like to take this time to thank all the staff, and especially South Wing, for the kindness and compassionate care they gave our mother.
The last days of someone's life are difficult for patient and family. Everyone there helped us guide mom to her final resting place with dignity and comfort.
My brother and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking such wonderful care of our brother.
Thank you all for taking such good care of my mother. You all went above and beyond in kindness and compassion to her and the entire family during her stay with you. We are very grateful.
When Joseph arrived from R.I. Hospital by ambulance, he was received by a wonderful, caring professional nursing staff. The RN in charge, Joanne, made his transition smooth and seamless.
Myra A. Jerozal
Hebert is committed to ensure that the best possible care is provided to each resident as individuals. Through our clinical excellence in a safe, nurturing and family-oriented environment, we remain consistently competent in our services, while fostering respect and trust of those we encounter.
Hebert Health & Rehabilitation is committed to preserving dignity, respect and independence in a warm and safe environment.