May 7, 2021
Dear Family Members and Friends:
We are pleased to report that there have been no cases of residents or staff testing positive for COVID-19 this week. The Department of Health recently announced new changes with COVID-19 testing and vaccination requirements.
- Residents fully vaccinated are tested only if they exhibit symptoms
- Unvaccinated staff will be tested every two weeks
- Fully vaccinated staff will be tested monthly
As the weather gets warmer and restrictions lessen we will be offering outdoor visitation starting Sunday, May 9,2021. Going forward, all visitation will be held outdoors weather permitting. We will have to ensure that everyone continues with their mask wearing, social distancing and performs proper hand hygiene.
NATIONAL NURSING HOME WEEK:
It’s that time of the year again when we get to acknowledge our amazing residents and nursing home staff at Hebert Health Center. Nursing Home Week begins May 9th thru May 15th. Here is a list of some fun activities we have planned for our residents.
Sunday: Mother’s day tea along with outdoor visitation
Monday: Spa Day
Tuesday: Sip and Paint
Wednesday: Big Money Bingo
Thursday: Sipping Root Beer Floats while listening to David play the Guitar
Friday: Outdoor Concert with Vinny Ames
We continue with our visit schedule as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9am-11am and 1pm-4pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 9am-11am and 2:30 – 6:30pm
- There will be NO Saturday Visits May 8, 2021. WE WILL BE OFFERING VISITATION ON SUNDAY 10:00AM – 2:00PM.
Kerri Cerra Administrator